Friday, January 13, 2012

Like a Duck in Water

 Naomi has really taken to this photography thing. It's been nearly four years since I got my "last year's" entry level Nikon DSLR on clearance at Costco, and for the first time it's really being put through its paces. Naomi is loving it and loving finding places to get better at it. Basically, I come home every day to a new folder of great photos of Peri, and they're only getting better.
 
Peek-a-boo!

I like her expression here

By far, my favorite of this batch
I guess we're really embracing the arts around here. Next up: polymer clay sculpture, more sewing projects,   and further endeavors in the kitchen.

Gary, out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, these pictures are absolutely precious! Good job, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Litza! It's a lot of fun snapping pictures! Now I see why you liked it so much too :D

    ReplyDelete