Monday, January 2, 2012

5 Months

Peri is 5 months old! She is so cute. She is getting so big, and so beautiful! We love her very much.

We also love, love, love showing off pictures of her! So here are a few of my beautiful 5-month-old baby girl!

We had some ribbon I scavenged from Christmas presents that look adorable in her hair. I also decided to teach her how fun ties can be :D

I just love her beautiful blue eyes!


Another great shot of those peepers.

Peri gets to wear the Sombrero! She thought it was pretty cool.

Also, she's been able to sit up on her own for a while now, but she got really good at it while staying at Grandma's house. 
I just can't get over how many things she can do now! I love to watch her play and see those little cogs turn in her head. What a great experience being a mother is!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big she's getting! What a little cutie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete