Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An Outing to the Park

So we went for a little walk with Peri around Sunnyside Park while the weather was nice and snapped a few pictures! Not as many as we'd like, though since our battery went dead. Oh well. I learned that I have a lot to learn about picture taking, but we're getting there!

Without further ado, a family outing!

Okay, this isn't part of the outing, but isn't it cute the strange ways she is comfortable sleeping?

In the parking lot at Sunnyside. Do you like their nearly identical looks?

We had fun taking pictures on the rocks where the itty-bitty stream is in the summer.



Peri had a good time walking around the duck pond with Daddy.

Our first try down the slide wasn't very successful. She didn't get that you're supposed to sit.

"I don't get it Mom. "

"Oh! I See!"

"I don't think it's as exciting as you want it to be, Mom."

Snuggle!

She was happy before she knew it went back and forth too.

Then she was a little less sure about it.


Here's a random picture that I took of some guy and his little boy also looking at the duck pond. I just thought it was a good picture.

It was a pretty fun outing, and I think Peri enjoyed herself! She's getting so big  and awesome I can hardly stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment