Saturday, December 3, 2011

Peri's Baby Blessing

First of all, Thanksgiving family picture:

 This isn't everyone who was there, but it is my immediate family. Top row from left: Lawrence (brother Sam's current partner), my oldest brother Samuel, my older brother Peter, niece Jeilyn, younger brother Benjamin, nephew Kinton, Gary, Myself, Peri, my mother Kathleen, my older sister Sarah, and my oldest sister Katrina. It's a pretty okay family. Kinton and Jeilyn, despite looking like they could be Gary and my offspring, are actually Sarah's children.

So, Peri was blessed over Thanksgiving weekend! It was the most convenient time, and it was almost spur-of-the-moment. My brother Ben blessed her. He just got his Melchezidek Priesthood a couple weeks before, and he was very excited and glad to do it for us. It was his very first blessing, and he got all teary-eyed. It was a good feeling all around.

Ben is Peri's favorite Uncle. He can make her laugh more than anyone.

Anyone reading this probably doesn't care who these people are, but this is everyone who came to Peri's blessing: From left to right: Katrina, Benjamin, Jeilyn, Sarah, Kathleen, Peri, Me, Gary, Kinton, my aunt Karyl, my aunt Barbara, Karyl's husband David (I also have an uncle David... it gets confusing sometimes) and my cousin Acea.
My niece and nephew Jeilyn and Kinton. They are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment