Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Peri likes Paper

So Peri has been extra cute this week. Most notably, she's decided that her new favorite toy is paper, or anything like paper. Here a few pictures of her cuteness:

Oh? What is this?

Don't mind if I do.

NOM NOM NOM
I'm almost positive that I'm not supposed to give Peri newspaper because of the ink or something, but despite photographic evidence, it doesn't make it into her mouth all that often, so as long as it's not an all-the-time thing, I don't see the harm. It makes her happy.

Actually the best illustration of exactly how much Peri likes paper is this: She was propped up in the corner of the couch as I was going through some old sheet music I had in the Christmas box for some reason. She leaned forward so far that she fell on her face, and then wiggled about until she was as close to the paper as she could get, then proceeded to put individual papers in her mouth before throwing them off the couch one by one. Basically she had tummy time all by herself. For those of you who don't know this, Peri HATES HATES HATES tummy time. Apparently the paper thing overrides this intense dislike, at least for a little while.
Almost there...

Gotcha!
Next, Gary and I were eating generic Nilla Wafers in the living room, and when we were done, we put it on the floor above Peri's head. She went nuts trying to get this box. Eventually I took pity on her and put the box within arm's reach.

ooooo, a box!

Action shot!
 Success!


I am literally going to eat this entire box!

So that is our cute paper-eating Peri. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment