Sunday, December 11, 2011

bis Aufwiedersehen

Our greatest friends, Adam and Bridget, are moving to Wichita, KS very soon; the movers come for their stuff on Monday. We drove up yesterday with Alex to celebrate with them. I must say, we had a very lovely time. I must also say the Peri was very good the entire trip as well. She hardly screamed or squalled at all, and slept most of the way there and all the way home. When we got home at 8:00, she promptly dropped out into sleep again.

Furthermore, Peri is a big hit with Adam's sister and cousins. She also had a lot of fun with Bridget.


I will miss Adam and Bridget very much. They have been a big part of my life for almost six years now, and while it's not as though they're gone gone, they're not just eighty miles up the road anymore. That's all right though.




1 comment:

  1. Aww!!* I'm so glad you guys were able to see Bridgie & Adam before they left. I miss all of you guys SO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete