Friday, September 28, 2012

Second Etsy Listing and Peri Likes Round 2

So I finally got my second Etsy listing up! Life got in the way, and I haven't been working on them every day like I ought. But I think it looks pretty good!



Peri is again my little model. Isn't she great?

Speaking of Peri...

I think it's time for another round of Peri Likes!

Peri Likes Waste Baskets


She likes putting them on her head at least.
 
Peri Likes Chocolate


But she makes the cutest little mess, so it's okay.

Peri Likes the Bike Trailer
 

 As long as she's not actually going anywhere.


 She really likes putting her face to the window though.

Peri Likes Fairies


Mostly. She doesn't quite understand the wings yet. We're working on it.


Peri Likes Baths


 Her favorite game is pouring cups of water on herself.



Doesn't she look positively pleased with herself?

Peri Likes Dual-wielding Lollipops

Specifically Dum-Dums.


Peri Likes Taking Out The Trash 

Photo evidence that I have the best little girl in the world.

She also does a lot of other chores too, like helping with laundry, dishes, and cleaning up her toys.

And I guess that's all for today!

3 comments:

  1. The picture is really cute! It looks great, oh and Perry is so big now, what a cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so Peri might be kinda cute.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing, Nomi!! Peri is so freakin' cute, too. Look at that smile! I'll be able to see that smile in less than a week!!!

    ReplyDelete