Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Poor Peri

So, poor Peri got her first really big owie today. She tried to run downhill on her stubby little legs. I tried to stop her but she's a sneaky and fast little devil. I made sure it wasn't bad, and then couldn't resist taking a picture, because oh boy does it ever look nasty.

Let me make this extra large for you all so you will never get the image out of your head.

A couple things I'd like to make clear. She is only bleeding from her forehead (not her nose or her hands or arm or leg). I did check really good to make sure her pupils were dilating and all that. It is a really really small (but deeper than skin deep) gash on her forehead. She was pretty happy to see the camera, so I'm guessing it didn't hurt that much.

They aren't kidding when they say head wounds always bleed a lot.

On the bright side, she looks darn cute with a bandaid.






Now we'll just have to see if she knows better next time she goes out.

1 comment:

  1. that is quite the injury. at least she took it like a trooper.

    ReplyDelete