Monday, May 7, 2012

Look What We Did Today!

Peri has her first pony tail!


This is the first time I've been able to get enough hair and keep her still enough to put it up. As you can see, it still ended more on one side than in the middle, but it's still cute, so I'm not complaining.


She also insisted on keeping the comb afterward.


It's been something like an hour since I put it in, and she hasn't pulled it out yet, so I guess she doesn't mind. I just think she looks so super adorable with that little fluffy pony. And the bow is just the icing on the cake. Just too cute for words.

Also, Peri totally knows how to work the camera. Future Vogue model? I guess we'll see.


Here's hoping she'll leave it alone until Daddy comes home so he can see it in person and not just in a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment